Monday 11 October 2010

GREGGS- illustrations







Made this connection with the birds and the curly hair encorporate these together in my deign work! so excited to get started now!!!


Absolutly love this brid cage i searched this because i like the resembalance to a cake stand when i looked into bird illustartions i was shocked to find so many things relating to cakes and vintage designs like this one below: i am going to keep drawig i love the idea of wacky things such as bords on tea pots and flying carrying tea bags etc. check out my design practice to see me experimenting.





These illustrations have been an inspiration to me about my rebrand for greggs:
CAKE.jpg
cake.jpg
Tea-With-Kolo.jpg
Circulation.jpg
crab-cakes-to-mud-pie-statebyfood-tote-bag-from-mlangerie-117968.jpg
2010_05_22-StateBag2.jpg
I LOVE these little hand drawn ilustrations of products which the company sell!!

3419660741.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment